New Server

General assistance and guidelines for editing the server side of Soma.

New Server

Postby scannell » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:00 am

My friend is workinf on a database, do you like esoma style? Individual characters according to the way you level your character? MErc and vod the busy areas? old school pvp? strength will be fairly fast and dex will be 1/3 of the speed of what str is to give bow users an advantage, all old spawn points have been removed, and monster regions have been created, quests corresponds to map, level and stats and are reward, there is a hero weapon for each classs, hero armour is no longer 50 str and has been altered, dungeon will be shared between humans and devils so will you fight against them or help them? if esoma style is your style of soma then this server is for you :) server will be tested in individual intervals and level 4 spells are being altered :) there is a devil moral town in tyt, abias has no guards and there is no direct warp, there is a boss drop called the wand of transport and depending on your moral depends where you can go, this server is currently under construction and i will update you when i have more information. the target audience for this server is 150, eta to cap to the soft cap of 30 con is 7 - 9 hours compared to 7 weeks on esmoma:) no1 will ever cap strength as i am putting esoma rates for the last 100 strength, cook book quest adds +10 str or + 5 dex, or + 10 int to :) moral is esoma rates , until you get to a certian level where you can trade items moral points.
scannell
SD Two Star
SD Two Star

Re: New Server

Postby scannell » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:05 am

skill and crafting rates arent to great to but once you get to 200 skill in 1 weapon all your other skills become 200 this applys to crafting to but that dont mean 100 and 100 it means 200 skill in 1 specific skill, and that applys to crafting also
scannell
SD Two Star
SD Two Star

Return to Server Development