Chinise client and server

Discussion regarding client development code snippets welcome.

Re: Chinise client and server

Postby savate » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:59 am

gallim wrote:IF you look on the maps for TYT there are statues there Im sure I got a pic of them somewhere ill have a look!

If you mean the map editor... then those statues would have to be hard coded in to the map... on the Chinese server it has monsters(NPC's) that look like statues and will spawn one with your name once you hit level 100, these statues can be found at the bottom of the man folder in the Chinese client nothing to do with the statues in the tyt map editor, just thought i'd clear that one up.

unvmeh wrote:Ya i got the statue's from a private Chinese server i was playing a long time ago... well only got the .SPL files never got the script... had to put in game when some one hit level 100 my self. :(

Fair enough, well i don't know if you could add the statue code to the client / server since the code is in a different order, you would probably have to run the Chinese server. The orange name however is client side so that should be easy enough to add, since most things are client side in soma including grey mode lol....

Savate
savate
SD Four Star
SD Four Star

Postby bashey » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:31 pm

well ive tried starting the Chinese 1p1 but there seems to be an error which ive uploaded below but my guess is u also need the Chinese database to correspond with the 1p1/client
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bashey
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby savate » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:14 am

bashey wrote:well ive tried starting the Chinese 1p1 but there seems to be an error which ive uploaded below but my guess is u also need the Chinese database to correspond with the 1p1/client

Nope you do not need the Chinese database, just add the columns is says that do not exist to the table monsterset and the server will load fine on the Euro database, you need to change the encryption key, and one of the most noticeable change is the fact monsters drop 20 items rather than 15 (which is the new columns you add in to monsterset)

Savate
savate
SD Four Star
SD Four Star

Postby bashey » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:50 pm

hmmm thinking about that error yeah ur right i should learn to open my eyes hahaha and i need to change the encryption on the client to the same as the 1p1 just hate ollydbg but ill give it ago and ill upload the edited ones and let u know how it goes :D cheers savate ur a legend
bashey
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby bashey » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:24 pm

managed to get the chinese 1p1 to work with a normal esoma client but no level 100 orange name sadly got to try and get the chinese client to work with the 1p1 ><
bashey
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby waily » Thu May 10, 2012 7:45 pm

hi,friends,i can not access the domain of dl.dropbox.com in china.

can anybody give another link or mail to me the chinese server and client zip file?

my email: waily@foxmail.com or yuhuohu@189.cn

thanks
waily
SD Four Star
SD Four Star

Previous

Return to Client Development