File Renamer

Postby Remix » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:20 pm

simple but effective

batch Rename Man/A files

Put file u wish to rename in "Files" Folder
open renamer place new ID in textbox
then press Change

FileRenamer.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Remix
SD Five Star
SD Five Star

Re: File Renamer

Postby roachee » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:38 pm

thnx remix your a legend but i was hoping more of like a tool that say you put in a top it would look through the item.idx and pick the next available number
[url=http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1304533051[url]
roachee
SD Pro 1 Star
SD Pro 1 Star

Postby rizzla » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:26 pm

i like this tool ive used it 3 times sofar after doing 16 armours manully but i was going to request somethink very similer to what roachee said if it is possible would you make this tool so you but in the full armour and it changes to number and gives you all the details to put into DB for example it would rename files to A1011100 it would give you the number that goes into item.idx and also maybe tell you the number for item tool i dont need this but would be a nice tool to have also might help people for starting there own servers as many people have made b4 a human only server and then they have overwrite the dsoma files then people ask them to add dsoma and there like :/ yh but its going to take acouple of weeks but in the end it dont appen and the server goes offline no disrespect to these gms

sorry bout the long story but i see it had helping to community
rizzla
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby rizzla » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:31 am

rizzla wrote:i like this tool ive used it 3 times sofar after doing 16 armours manully but i was going to request somethink very similer to what roachee said if it is possible would you make this tool so you but in the full armour and it changes to number and gives you all the details to put into DB for example it would rename files to A1011100 it would give you the number that goes into item.idx and also maybe tell you the number for item tool i dont need this but would be a nice tool to have also might help people for starting there own servers as many people have made b4 a human only server and then they have overwrite the dsoma files then people ask them to add dsoma and there like :/ yh but its going to take acouple of weeks but in the end it dont appen and the server goes offline no disrespect to these gms

sorry bout the long story but i see it had helping to community

any info on whether or not this would happen about making the tool to do all the hard work
rizzla
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby Remix » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:25 pm

make one your self ;p
Remix
SD Five Star
SD Five Star

Postby rizzla » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Remix wrote:make one your self ;p

you tell me how and what to put and what ever els is needed then i will lol or you could just save me the hassle and be kind and make it for me :P
rizzla
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby waily » Wed May 29, 2013 10:50 am

Good.
waily
SD Four Star
SD Four Star

Return to Useful Tools