have a nice read thank you

Advertise your soma server here!

have a nice read thank you

Postby phoenixgolden » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:05 pm

Hi people,

I have downloaded everything from this forum onto my harddrive. This includes the remix, rhyse, unreal and many mores databases which I won't upload. I'm going to combine all the good things into one great server based off the Ghostlord Rhyse database. I will be hosting it together with Sins.

This will take some time unfortunately as the remix editing tools aren't work. We don't know why it is giving us this silly error but it works on the hosting server so we can easily deal with that. :)

This post is mainly to breath some life into these forums again. I love the Myth of Soma and I have a lot of respect for Finito and iSylver their work and the work they have put into it. I currently have a lot of spare time on my hands so I can put a lot of work into this server to make it for those who do not have the time for it. The people on Somadev are saying that they can't play much due to family and other obligations. This server is made so you can keep up with the rest. I really want w.somadev.com to be alive again. I have missed the good old days when everyone was posting about different things and all the help we gave eachother.

There was little to no hate in this community. I don't like how toxic the Somadev players can be sometimes but surely we can all get along for the sake of Soma. I just want a good server for people to play. That's why I will be paying for the dedicated server if required. For now Sins PC will be hosting the server and will be on 24/7, so there shouldn't be a need for a dedi. This will be a fun server to screw around on and have fun. There will be ranks to create some friendly competition. This should also give the somadev some extra time to calmly prepare for the upcoming update and cap increase.
Phoenix.

Human @Inca SomaDev (retired)
phoenixgolden
SD Pro 5 Star
SD Pro 5 Star

Re: have a nice read thank you

Postby syous » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:11 pm

ohhh nice good job
syous
SD Two Star
SD Two Star

Postby phoenixgolden » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:33 pm

syous wrote:ohhh nice good job

why thank you mate :)
Phoenix.

phoenixgolden
SD Pro 5 Star
SD Pro 5 Star

Postby phoenixgolden » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:10 am

Testers needed at 4pm get gold of me on Facebook Bradley Michael Cole if not inbox me on here
Phoenix.

phoenixgolden
SD Pro 5 Star
SD Pro 5 Star

Postby Darth » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:32 am

I rarely come on somadev now but I've been really wanting to come back and play soma again for along time I hope you can get this up and running mate as myself and Afew other will be playing we've missed the game bring back the old days!!
Nexus- Nexsus - SomaHaven
Origin - Pheonix
Nexsus - Redemption
Nexsus GrimDeath - Wanted Rhyse
http://www.myth-of-soma.com
@Nexus - @DareDevil - Blade Of Heaven
Darth
SD Two Star
SD Two Star

Postby nakaneo » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:25 pm

Darth wrote:I rarely come on somadev now but I've been really wanting to come back and play soma again for along time I hope you can get this up and running mate as myself and Afew other will be playing we've missed the game bring back the old days!!

I don't think this server is still up and it doesn't look like anyone is going to be putting another one up. You could make your own server it's not difficult.
nakaneo
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby phoenixgolden » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:02 pm

nakaneo wrote:
Darth wrote:I rarely come on somadev now but I've been really wanting to come back and play soma again for along time I hope you can get this up and running mate as myself and Afew other will be playing we've missed the game bring back the old days!!

I don't think this server is still up and it doesn't look like anyone is going to be putting another one up. You could make your own server it's not difficult.

it be up soon im just got my new computer im downloading everything as we speak
Phoenix.

phoenixgolden
SD Pro 5 Star
SD Pro 5 Star

Return to Server Advertisements