white one or the blue one?

Discussion for model development.

Re: white one or the blue one?

Postby CBean2 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:48 am

Dimension wrote:How on earth have i missed this thread?
Oh wait cos it was a topic made by phoenixgolden!

but seriously .... seems harsh on the kid but it does need to be said, i love this forum, but its got to the stage that i dont even open threads with Phoenix's name associated to them anymore.
I think you need to be dyslexic just to understand what his posts mean, anyways, Kimbo it seems u have raw talent for this skin malarky.

Ghostlord, just wondering why ur name is green? since it has gone green i feel like your posts have become much more abrupt. Please dont take any offence cos its not intended that way, i just always thought your posts were truthful, helpful and most of all made sense up until the green takeover.

I completely agree with the part about Ghostlord. I understand why the others have green names, but why Ghostlord has a green name I dont know. Perhaps he's suppost to be the "Voice of the people" but since he recieved this green name I've began to dislike him more and more and plenty of his posts I disagree with. There are people much more suitable for this role and tbh the reason I believe this role was given to him is because there has been a lot of sucking up going on.
CBean2
SD Four Star
SD Four Star

Postby iSylver » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:47 am

Ghostlord is part of the board as he's not a developer but yet someone who wants to contribute.

I've known Ian for years and often advises me and Finito of ingame matters or issues.

Contact ingame:
@iSylver
SOMADEV
iSylver
SomaDev Staff

Postby ghostlord » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:41 am

Dimension wrote:Ghostlord, just wondering why ur name is green? since it has gone green i feel like your posts have become much more abrupt. Please dont take any offence cos its not intended that way, i just always thought your posts were truthful, helpful and most of all made sense up until the green takeover.

Actually I'm glad you have mentioned this. As someone who has been a player, a GM and a Ricefarmer (for lack of better term for rebelling soma nub) I've found myself in a lot of situations during my Soma life. When I tend to get more 'power' I also tend to get back into GM mode. Though I can't deny that some type of posts/threads just annoy me, yet sometimes something needs to be said in my opinion. And this isn't always the nicest thing.

I heard what you guys said and I'll see how to go on. Though since I've become a moderator too recently I might not find the place for it.
Leader of The_Empire
@Ghostlord - Test server Pos King
@Phawaka - Retired human

Proud board member and mod of Somadev. Play fair, be nice!
Show your love for Soma, tell your friends about it!

Somadev - Blade of Heaven - 31st of August
ghostlord
SD Pro 5 Star
SD Pro 5 Star

Postby Dimension » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:02 pm

ghostlord wrote:
Dimension wrote:Ghostlord, just wondering why ur name is green? since it has gone green i feel like your posts have become much more abrupt. Please dont take any offence cos its not intended that way, i just always thought your posts were truthful, helpful and most of all made sense up until the green takeover.

Actually I'm glad you have mentioned this. As someone who has been a player, a GM and a Ricefarmer (for lack of better term for rebelling soma nub) I've found myself in a lot of situations during my Soma life. When I tend to get more 'power' I also tend to get back into GM mode. Though I can't deny that some type of posts/threads just annoy me, yet sometimes something needs to be said in my opinion. And this isn't always the nicest thing.

I heard what you guys said and I'll see how to go on. Though since I've become a moderator too recently I might not find the place for it.

Please dont take my post the wrong way mate, im not saying youve turned into a dick or anything. You just seem to be much more to the point, and you dont seem to hold back anymore (its not nescasarily a bad thing :p)
Dimension
SD Five Star
SD Five Star

Postby lee » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:01 pm

That is exactly what we need right now.
lee
SD Pro 2 Star
SD Pro 2 Star

Postby l1zard666 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:05 am

ultimate here would take sum work but the colour of your wings changes with ur moral ie red for devs blue for angels and everything in between :)
<<<<Black Ops 2 Round 90 TranZiT--- Easter Egg completed (Diff nav cards ;)
-={HazeD}=-
-=SomaDev-L1za®d™ // __6_6_6__ // MrRedEyE66=- -=Ret!red=-
l1zard666
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby phoenixgolden » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:57 pm

l1zard666 wrote:ultimate here would take sum work but the colour of your wings changes with ur moral ie red for devs blue for angels and everything in between :)

too do that u need like 7 different wings lol i aint seen this post in long time don't worry all my work was posted on forum give up with doing soma server's only trying too do stuff and keep my self busy oh well lol back too ramy's server ;p
Phoenix.

Human @Inca SomaDev (retired)
phoenixgolden
SD Pro 5 Star
SD Pro 5 Star

Previous

Return to Model Development