white one or the blue one?

Discussion for model development.

Re: white one or the blue one?

Postby c0cac0la » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:48 am

SiD wrote:You're not getting used to it at all, you refuse to listen to any advice anyone gives you and just keep flooding the forum with your child-like shit skins which no one but you wants!

You double and triple post like Fudgesticks, spam every thread you post in to at least 40 pages and are just generally a waste of oxygen.

I went so long without posting about you despite every single time I see that pathetic signature in a thread making me want to smash my own face into my laptop screen, but I simply can't be bothered biting my tongue any more.

You have zero desirable qualities or traits! What you do have is the distinct inability to learn or adapt and absolutely no passion or desire for betterment.

Know this, for as long as your socially inept life lasts on this planet, you will provide nothing of worth. You will achieve nothing and contribute absolutely zero to both your community and your fellow mankind. You in fact are living, breathing proof that the reversal of evolution is possible. If 0.0001% of the 7.023 billion population of this planet were clones of you, mankind would cease to exist within 2012.

This may seem harsh and may seem... well is a personal attack but it needed to be said.

<3 :cry:
SiD wrote:You in fact are living, breathing proof that the reversal of evolution is possible.
c0cac0la
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby Joshy » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:57 am

I must say I have always loved reading a post from sid when he's telling so much truth, it makes me smile haha... But brad are you for real? +1 when he's battering your image even more then you have done youself... You've even lost the slight respect you had from people like wilson etc with that single post...
And no, your not good at the int armours compared to mellee... Yes kimbo said it was much better, and I agree... But being much better then what you have previously posted means nothing... Its still farrr too bright for soma and your still far too stupid to listen to what people are saying...
Stop posting completly untill you have learnt to take some advise from others...
Awaiting a decent long term official server...
Joshy
SD Pro 2 Star
SD Pro 2 Star

Postby ghostlord » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:08 pm

It seems this has gotten a little out of hand. Let me note a few points of interest for you guys:

Phoenix, take Sid's advise on trying to learn and grow. Ignore the rest. If you want to make skins for the community we thank you for that. People might like them or not, you take their advise and you use it in your next works. Also, take very close attention to Kimbo's first post on the second page. It's the absolute truth.

Sid I'm sorry mate but you're way out of line in bullshitting about these skins. It's the model development thread/section and Miser just released that fancy skin tool, let people play around with it. Who knows something good might happen from it. As for the killer-post you made, I loved reading it but it was out of place. You are right about him posting a lot though, and a lot is rubbish, but this thread was not one of those.

I don't see much point in adding more poeple by name to this post. Try to play nice and keep experimenting with those skins!
Leader of The_Empire
@Ghostlord - Test server Pos King
@Phawaka - Retired human

Proud board member and mod of Somadev. Play fair, be nice!
Show your love for Soma, tell your friends about it!

Somadev - Blade of Heaven - 31st of August
ghostlord
SD Pro 5 Star
SD Pro 5 Star

Postby phoenixgolden » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:27 pm

ghostlord wrote:It seems this has gotten a little out of hand. Let me note a few points of interest for you guys:

Phoenix, take Sid's advise on trying to learn and grow. Ignore the rest. If you want to make skins for the community we thank you for that. People might like them or not, you take their advise and you use it in your next works. Also, take very close attention to Kimbo's first post on the second page. It's the absolute truth.

Sid I'm sorry mate but you're way out of line in bullshitting about these skins. It's the model development thread/section and Miser just released that fancy skin tool, let people play around with it. Who knows something good might happen from it. As for the killer-post you made, I loved reading it but it was out of place. You are right about him posting a lot though, and a lot is rubbish, but this thread was not one of those.

I don't see much point in adding more poeple by name to this post. Try to play nice and keep experimenting with those skins!

ill understand ghost i see what u are saying you put intoo better word's then the other's lol ty=)
Phoenix.

Human @Inca SomaDev (retired)
phoenixgolden
SD Pro 5 Star
SD Pro 5 Star

Postby phoenixgolden » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:28 pm

KimboSlice wrote:Making recolors that look like they were meant to be in-game is childs play with this tool. If you seem to be having trouble, don't Fudgesticks with the level sliders at the top. I threw these two together and in-game in like two minutes.

Here is is an example of what you do not want.

okay i already done some skin's but i put in wrong topic mate ill edit this and put what i done too see if u like them or not thank you :)

phoenixgolden wrote:Image

Phoenix.

phoenixgolden
SD Pro 5 Star
SD Pro 5 Star

Postby Ero » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:13 pm

That still looks Fudgesticking awful, give up mate you obviously suck balls at this
Ero
SD Five Star
SD Five Star

Postby phoenixgolden » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:16 pm

no i don't suck ball's at this im good at this just u seen the one's i posted because he said more like that then this so yeah... i keep trying got too prove on it too get better.
Phoenix.

phoenixgolden
SD Pro 5 Star
SD Pro 5 Star

Postby lee » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Sid just drop it and let him get on with his learning. :) And for Ero I dont care if if you like him or not but your starting to sound just as bad as the minority of negative wankas that are on this forum. :cry:

On a positive note youve captured the soma essence in these last pics well. Keep um coming its nice to see something different for a change.

Joshy wrote:Stop posting completly untill you have learnt to take some advise from others...

If anyone told me this I would probably not bother making an effort at all and would most probably stop giving a shit about this forum.

seriously wtf is with all this hatred? The guy might be a tool sometime's but he show's a desire to make effort's that 95% of you have never done, including myself. Who care's if he post's alot / Who care's if he's a bitch with people. Pretty much everyone is a bitch with someone or multiple people on this stupid forum. So stop being wanket's and loosen the fook up.
lee
SD Pro 2 Star
SD Pro 2 Star

Postby Pink » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:58 pm

lee wrote:Sid just drop it and let him get on with his learning. :) And for Ero I dont care if if you like him or not but your starting to sound just as bad as the minority of negative wankas that are on this forum. :cry:

On a positive note youve captured the soma essence in these last pics well. Keep um coming its nice to see something different for a change.

Joshy wrote:Stop posting completly untill you have learnt to take some advise from others...

If anyone told me this I would probably not bother making an effort at all and would most probably stop giving a shit about this forum.

seriously wtf is with all this hatred? The guy might be a tool sometime's but he show's a desire to make effort's that 95% of you have never done, including myself. Who care's if he post's alot / Who care's if he's a bitch with people. Pretty much everyone is a bitch with someone or multiple people on this stupid forum. So stop being wanket's and loosen the fook up.

Agree. Good feedback on the bright wings so it gets stopped lol, although delivered harshly.
Keep up the work though. Green looks good. Also, try a deep red and lighten the black like the other guy said or go red/dark grey maybe?
Pink
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby phoenixgolden » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:33 pm

trying grey and red next :)
Phoenix.

phoenixgolden
SD Pro 5 Star
SD Pro 5 Star

PreviousNext