Devil Moral Town

Anything you would like to see in the somadev server? Post here!

Devil Moral Town

Postby Rumz » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:57 am

This could be something added in the future but I think we could have a little discussion about it now..

As I never seen where devil "race" go I can't judge but basing on human soma, devil moral town is lacking..

Its' town is covered in un attackable monsters, pots are over priced and it looks pretty dull Imo(price you pay), so my suggestion is create a town or re-use a town worthy of such nasty people ;)

1. Create a smaller map(size of a town) with crafting tables, Npc's, an arena and few quests.

2. Re-use Pandi town and block of exit, this way you would have arena.

Some key features that could be added;

NPC only react to Wicked and Devil moral.

Cheaper items then current devil town shop

Quest to unlock Red shout scroll, Quest in general.

Crafting tables(be fun watching someone get pk'd during crafting lol)

Teleports Warps to certain areas, VOD entrance, Merc conti warp,TYT graveyard,(devil town warp)
(tho it sounds like being rewarded for being devil morale its not, always being attacked, maybe a reward like this might encourage people to go PvP as warps to faster hunting locations but always a price to pay)

Pos Shop, Aura trainer(whanking bla), own crafting mats NPC(limited mats), Guild Master,Storage.

Black magic spell(s) - From continental army mage for reaching devil moral.

One major thing is to access this map could be from the abias town but only if you have devil morale, there you would have to stock up on TPs if you go wicked moral as only way to get back there is devil morale.

Would be nice to see devil town re-vamped as its pretty boring and going devil morale is waste of time and effort unless you hate someone that much, not really planning on PKing but would be nice to see a feature like this encouraging people to PvP

Well if you have any suggestion feel free to add or remove ;)
@Rumz

SAY NO TO SOMA PETS
Rumz
SD Pro 3 Star
SD Pro 3 Star

Re: Devil Moral Town

Postby Spuddy » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:02 am

What really needs to be put in is Dsoma Pk village

when a devil player goes angel thats it they cant get pots unless gv holder wins twice

Dsoma needs a Pk village like hsoma tbh
Soma Dev Test Server
@Spuddy(retired)
@Cyberia Fampire #1 Dsoma Archer (Semi-retired)
@Telescopic (retired)

Spuddy
SD Pro 5 Star
SD Pro 5 Star

Re: Devil Moral Town

Postby Beansteality » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:12 pm

Spuddy wrote:What really needs to be put in is Dsoma Pk village

when a devil player goes angel thats it they cant get pots unless gv holder wins twice

Dsoma needs a Pk village like hsoma tbh

/Like
/ BEANSONTOAST
Beansteality
SD Two Star
SD Two Star

Return to Ideas & Suggestions