Sword's HP Regen

Anything related to the test server.

Sword's HP Regen

Postby Infern0 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:06 pm

I was thinking that the current HP Regen is actually pointless and the +5 attack from 1st aura is much more useful.

So to make 2nd sword worth using can we have it tick up at something like 1 tick every 50ms and take off the -4hp tick.
Infern0
SD Two Star
SD Two Star

Re: Sword's HP Regen

Postby DazTheMe » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:21 pm

I agree 2nd sword is the worse of all second aura's. Maybe as sword is a hybrid class it could be something like 6~6 attack and defence.

I think the major problem with swords HP regen, is that for Hsoma you need high con to get the max benefit, and for both worlds you need zero bagweight to make it effective enough to regen hp regularly....so basically not carrying pots (providing the mobs do low minimum damage)

Maybe it could scale like 2nd axe (regen 15% of your max con [str for hsoma]) every 6 seconds or something, so for instance, at 100con every 6 seconds youde gain 15hp or 150hp a minute.

Thats abit of a guesstimation, but I bet dodge saves a good 150hp a minute at a high level, and spears 3rd aura would provide more hp to the user in less amount of time than the above quoted.
DazTheMe
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Re: Sword's HP Regen

Postby Infern0 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Is something going to be done about this aura being useless and making it worthwhile to get.

I still vote it should have the hp regen increased dramatically and the -4hp tick taken off. Best to have it ticking +1's but very fast.
Infern0
SD Two Star
SD Two Star

Return to Test Server