Crafting on the live server

Anything related to the test server.

Crafting on the live server

Postby Silvers » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:33 pm

When crafting on test server, say you crafted a bag full of anything (38 slots excluding 2 for mats)
Usually you would get 1-3 hardened and maybe 1 rare, (epic every 2/3 bagfulls usually), never crafted an intense, which seemed reasonable

However on the current server i have probably crafted like 10 inventory full of daggers and only managed to craft 2 hardened daggers, is this intended? If so isnt this a bit low?

I understand that it may have been reduced, but if it is this low the only times people will actually be lucky enough to make an epic/rare/intense item will be when crafting for skill, which well seems slightly pointless

Whenever someone is crafting a high level armor or weapon, they will only make it once or twice/three times if they fail and so with the current rates of tags as it is, the chance of getting a tag is well slim to none..

Just think it should be slightly increased thats all...

Also i tried to post this on the actual game forums but i got the following error

ADODB.Command error '800a0d5d'

Application uses a value of the wrong type for the current operation.

/Forum/NewThread.asp, line 41
Silvers
SD One Star
SD One Star

Re: Crafting on the live server

Postby smash » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:58 pm

Its supposed to be very rare, I've had multiple hardened n rare and even had an epic dagger.

the only thing is the delay of 1 sec per try could be doing with bein like 0.3/0.4 sec. that way u dont feel like u wasted ur time makin an invent of shit daggers :p
smash
SD Five Star
SD Five Star

Postby Silvers » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:27 pm

Yeah thats the thing, Everyone will make a nice dagger every now and then because you will make 100s of them.

Im talking about the fact that when you are say crafting someone a Mad dragon glove for example, They will most likely provide you with mats for 2/3 tries and the chances of that having a tag with the current rates are slim to none.
Silvers
SD One Star
SD One Star

Postby smash » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:26 pm

i understand that but they are supposed to be rare or there wudnt b the need for crafters to work for em.
smash
SD Five Star
SD Five Star

Postby Silvers » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:57 pm

I dont mean to change it so that every weapon/armor you craft has a tag, im just suggesting that it needs a slight increase, currently the probability of a tagged weapon/armor is too low.

It would be nice if Isylver/Finito could provide us with the current probabilities, so we know what they are atm
Silvers
SD One Star
SD One Star

Postby theqween » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:57 pm

Do you have crafting recipes or a link to some please?
theqween
SD One Star
SD One Star

Postby Silvers » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Silvers
SD One Star
SD One Star

Return to Test Server