Anti server behavior

Errors on the forum? - Post Here

Anti server behavior

Postby cwelsh » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:45 am

Since i have started playing this server i have noticed that one person in particular seems to want users to leave, unless ofcourse they are no_mercy or do exactly what he says. This Character is nerithiel. He does such things as demand guilds to remove certain members or be victim to his (virtual) wrath. He actually spent from 10pm untill 4am preventing hunting, and didnt log off until everybody was offline. As i logged back on 30 minutes later. i also questioned him personally and his responses where quite adament that he does not care about the server or its userbase. I dont believe this is a good way for the future server to be promoted, if nothing is done about people like this now then people are going to be very doubtful of anything being done in the new server. Asking the question, why would anybody want to play a game that they simply cannot progress in.
I believe this individual may have issues in his private life, using soma as his release, wether this be anger, jelousy, resentment, or something similar. The reason i still play this game is because it is very social, the community is great. Yes people have problems with each other on occasions, and battles are had, but this keeps the server interesting. This individual on the other hand takes it to another level spoiling the game for new players, and anybody he deems unworthy.

Is anything going to be done?.
cwelsh
SD One Star
SD One Star

Re: Anti server behavior

Postby Microsoft » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:52 am

Yes i agree i have had loads of people in my guild 2 moan about him and a few others giving them a hard time.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Mental-hea ... n-OLD.aspx

P.S don't be ashamed to use this link if you are 1 of those people with a problem :D
Microsoft

Postby Rykiel » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:08 am

let me get this straight you come to pk me with your friends and then expect me to not do anything about it ?
oh and btw i never asked members of uprising guild to be kicked or demanded.

Uprising 280STR+ ONLY. ALLIED WITH TIMEOUT GUILD. MUST BE ACTIVE LOYAL AND WILLING TO FIGHT!

Your guilds message on the page when there is a War going on with these 2 guilds for over 2years now.
I know for sure a guild member was accusing your Current Leader Subzero cause No_Mercy pks Uprising today.

Funny how Kadaan your ex leader left Uprising cause Subzero wanted to pick a side and didnt want problems with either No_mercy or Timeout, if you are that kind of person you shoulda have listened kad instead than follow sub and others at GV and VoD to PK No_mercy.
Rykiel
SD Four Star
SD Four Star

Postby Microsoft » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:22 pm

Yes we do expect you to do something about it and that's fine the problem with you tho is you take things abit to far and camp lower members for hours an hours on end yer kill them every now an then or a few times but you get obsessed an take it to another level where people cant even level to make the pvp even more fun.

oh and as for what you said in game ' i only kill the people who help fight ' that's a lie because you tried to pk me a few times when i had nout to do with the wars its only because kad asked you to stop you did. 5 hours + of trace spam must get boring tbh
Microsoft

Postby Scarsbrook » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:04 pm

Well put it this way neri causes a lot of problems and does try and force people to do what he wants, him and belium even just grieffed me at mwun which i didnt believe was allowed i have screen shots as well which i will be uploading
Scarsbrook
SD One Star
SD One Star

Postby Rykiel » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:38 pm

Scarsbrook wrote:Well put it this way neri causes a lot of problems and does try and force people to do what he wants, him and belium even just grieffed me at mwun which i didnt believe was allowed i have screen shots as well which i will be uploading

same can be told about timeout not letting any1 go close to Shironim last night did i had to go cry at forums?? no
Rykiel
SD Four Star
SD Four Star

Postby Rykiel » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:39 pm

Microsoft wrote:Yes we do expect you to do something about it and that's fine the problem with you tho is you take things abit to far and camp lower members for hours an hours on end yer kill them every now an then or a few times but you get obsessed an take it to another level where people cant even level to make the pvp even more fun.

oh and as for what you said in game ' i only kill the people who help fight ' that's a lie because you tried to pk me a few times when i had nout to do with the wars its only because kad asked you to stop you did. 5 hours + of trace spam must get boring tbh

i dont even know who are you reveal yourself and stop hiding
Rykiel
SD Four Star
SD Four Star

Postby ghostlord » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:55 pm

Rykiel wrote:
Microsoft wrote:Yes we do expect you to do something about it and that's fine the problem with you tho is you take things abit to far and camp lower members for hours an hours on end yer kill them every now an then or a few times but you get obsessed an take it to another level where people cant even level to make the pvp even more fun.

i dont even know who are you reveal yourself and stop hiding

I've been thinking of closing the thread or giving out warnings, instead, I thought No. HSoma always had this problem it won't go away by hiding it from the forum.

Either you guys will have to
- kiss and make up
- form new teams
- continue as you were
- learn to share while still competing (like DSoma did)

This isn't aimed at any you, I'm just tired of how hsoma screws its own people.

However, I will keep an eye on this thread. When I find it does explode I will act.
Leader of The_Empire
@Ghostlord - Test server Pos King
@Phawaka - Retired human

Proud board member and mod of Somadev. Play fair, be nice!
Show your love for Soma, tell your friends about it!

Somadev - Blade of Heaven - 31st of August
ghostlord
SD Pro 5 Star
SD Pro 5 Star

Postby messy » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:24 pm

Nerithiel has always been a Fudgesticking Vagina. When he played Eternity on Dsoma he was a bellend too.... I remember when he was in the_empire he started killing hes own guild members @ wotw for attacking No_mercy which resulted in him being kicked....

The guy has some serious anger issues, And moaning on here is not going to achieve anything =/

Once a Vagina, always a Vagina.....
messy
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby cwelsh » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:48 pm

The simple fact is Uprising did choose a side, the one without you in it. The point of this is to make the game more fun than just farming all day long. we take part in battles in vod with no_mercy yes. but people are prepared, and go ther by choice. On no occasion have any member/s of uprising spent any time, let alone 6+ hours straight, looking for you, preventing you doing anything constructive. No doubt your reply would be "because you cant", but the simple fact is people are actually decent in this world and wouldnt be so petty. to spend so much time on soma to just stalk/hunt and ruin individuals gameplay is pathetic, and honestly, quite sad. I more than happy to just fight you lot in fair pvp. like i have been doing. unfortunately you deem it neccisary to destroy somebodys gaming experience because ther not your puppets.

If the constant and overwhelming player hunting stops ill be more than happy. i dont do it myself, neither do the majority of your guild (this been constant remember). Ever heard the phrase treat people how you would like to be treated?. tho thats irrelavent to you isnt it as you are capped and already have top gear so dont have to farm.

Why dont you try being fair n just having fun. people might like you then.
cwelsh
SD One Star
SD One Star

Next

Return to Suggestions & Problems