Anti server behavior

Errors on the forum? - Post Here

Re: Anti server behavior

Postby Rykiel » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:34 pm

(http://i.imgur.com/EDQGpaS.png)

(http://i.imgur.com/FwNNHr2.png)

(http://i.imgur.com/LyXcIhL.png)

I think these 3 pretty much covers that you though only about yourself and not your Guild you were Guild Master i obviously have to answer to Subzero.
These are from an Ex uprising who pmed me today.
You also kicked your member t3r cause he openly opposed you about joining in a war when him and alot of others didnt want to take part.
For every action there are concequences which you obviously didnt think about it.
Showing up with 4+ or more timeout for organised pvp as you claim you like doing it its ok np tho but me and others at No_Mercy also love ganking ppl when they hunt but oh wait it didnt crossed off your mind too.

And btw after 1 day of guild getting Pked From No_Mercy not only from me they all left that shows you are not kind of type that can lead more or less a pawn for others to use for their purpose.
Rykiel
SD Four Star
SD Four Star

Postby cwelsh » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:24 am

So your argument is pics of comments from sm0k3? t3r got kicked because he was an arsehole about things, simple. you expect your guild members to fight back if ther guildys are getting stalked 24/7, especially if they are capped. problem is you actual believe what people tell you. They lick ur backside because they cannot be arsed with your pathetic behaviour. hence why i licked it until i capped. because i actually think your the biggest looser ive never met.. and your missing the point of this discussion. this is about you stopping people from playing properly, nt guilds im in or my buisiness. So stop changing the subject to try and gain the high ground.
You need to realise your actions are over the top. yea i wanted war, for fun. Not to have YOU take it asif ive just stolen your girlfriend and have you follow me across 6 maps constantly every single day. I just want to take part in pvp between no_mercy and timeout. i dont call abuse over world chat or anything like alot of others do, i dont pester you, i dont follow you. Whats the point, its not fun, its not clever... its silly. Telling a guild your all going to be pked because scar and uzi attacked you, after being attacked themselves, and also wanting siren to be kicked along with them. well no wonder uprising failed, you dont want a guild to get to strong do you. it went bad when members started asking why have they been expelled? People are not your puppets. i dont get on with t3r it would make no point been in the same guild anyway. i dont talk to him now, end of story. i dont act like a child who's not allowed his dummy. you walk away and end it ther, nt escalating the situation.
cwelsh
SD One Star
SD One Star

Postby c0cac0la » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:31 am

Nice read, thank you very much lads.
SiD wrote:You in fact are living, breathing proof that the reversal of evolution is possible.
c0cac0la
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby Tomster » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:02 pm

lol, That was a good read, anyway imo lads you cant turn up to a pk war and then expect not to be pk'd at a later date aswell, the pk system in this game is getting over used in this server yes, but as most of the users on the server is capped atm and have half decent gear what do u expect them to do? sit and farm every time they log on and all be nice to each other? i think everyone knows that will never happen on this server actleast, now me being from both sides of the war Fractured and No_Mercy side it is basically the same either side, you stick up for your guild members, the loosing side at the time will always think its unfair at the time but will get there revenge at a later date or later in the day when less of the opposing side are online, and this will go on and on still the new server is realeased, actleast when the new server is here the stats wont be at a stupid speed and everyone will be leveling instead of pking.

To sum up what im trying to get at is, if u dont want to be pk'd make sure u dont put urself in the position to be wanted to be pk'd, of course there are some ppl that will always get pk'd from either side which are the main and origional people from Fractured/Timeout and No_Mercy, have fun joining me in pk or enjoying farming, but remember once you have started pking theres no going back =D
Tomster
SD One Star
SD One Star

Postby cwelsh » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:45 pm

i appreciate what your saying tom, and agree with you. All im tryin to say is neri goes to lengths to get a player to quit the game, or do exactly what he wants. Which i dont think is right. And people pk players while they hunt/farm, i wont because i have no personal grudges with anybody and ther obviously not wanting a pk fight if ther busy farming/hunting, hope at a later date ill be respected for that.
cwelsh
SD One Star
SD One Star

Postby ghostfire » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:29 pm

to be fair, i like a bit of war between timeout and NM, whenever u meet in vod or whatever. adds a bit of fun. but neri i gotta admit, u really do go to the extremes. Also just to state, not all of your guild agree with it either. I know a fair few in NM who actually think its beyond a joke sometimes and sick of the silly shouts etc like (who is your god) which you seem to think you are and shout it everyday pretty much. Also some think your a complete cock lol.

I dont mind pvp etc, but makes me laugh when someone from your guild starts or tries to pk someone, when they start losing your whole guild pretty much turns up. Then you have the cheek to shout look, 12v5 or some crap like that when your out numbered. yeah you may not drop as much as most of your guild, but without them uber items your pretty much the same. Your just power hungry.

Quit the crap m8. your full of yourself.

Ghostfire, Pow
ghostfire
SD Four Star
SD Four Star

Postby roachee » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Now don't get me wrong in saying this but i would like to state somethings Ive noticed i was in timeout for sometime due to having a really good friend in there (nightcrawler) now the thing is i quit that guild because of No_Mercy for the fact is that when ever they see any timeout member they would pk on sight till the person warped meaning that person couldn't hunt in that specific area now i know the game is about pking and all that but griefing should not be aloud but yet nothing is being done about it yes if you have trouble with any1 in a certain guild then go for that person only i remember when i was in timeout No_Mercy guildies had some trouble with nightcrawler/niteshadow and they was having a battle in vod which is fair enoth but then i warped to vod to level being that i only just gained enoth str/dex to take on mess and mobs like that but as soon as i warped into vod because they was fighting at vod ent No_Mercy thought it would be fun to pk me time and time again meaning i had to warp to tyt meaning then i couldn't hunt till it was over but even after it was over i came across a No_Mercy member and got pked again for no apparent reason my reason for this message is to all players of soma if you have trouble with 1 person go for that person only not all there guild members
[url=http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1304533051[url]
roachee
SD Pro 1 Star
SD Pro 1 Star

Postby chaoticrtrd » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:14 pm

this is an old school mmo game turn pvp back on. wtf why is it even off if this kid cant take getting pked then let him go to another game. If nieth wants to spend his time standing around ganking people(like myself) then let him I dont care its apart of the game always was always has been. Only reason I came back was for this game play. Im only a nerbie on this server myself but im not crying about him ganking people. If you have a problem go to another area. If he still stalks you play when he isnt around. If you cant even do that then tough cr4p you shouldnt talk sh!t. Or you can go play with yourself in a corner aka devil soma, which I actually did for a full day till it calmed down.

Chaoticrtrd
chaoticrtrd

Postby roachee » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:18 pm

chaoticrtrd wrote:this is an old school mmo game turn pvp back on. wtf why is it even off if this kid cant take getting pked then let him go to another game. If nieth wants to spend his time standing around ganking people(like myself) then let him I dont care its apart of the game always was always has been. Only reason I came back was for this game play. Im only a nerbie on this server myself but im not crying about him ganking people. If you have a problem go to another area. If he still stalks you play when he isnt around. If you cant even do that then tough cr4p you shouldnt talk sh!t. Or you can go play with yourself in a corner aka devil soma, which I actually did for a full day till it calmed down.

Chaoticrtrd

the reason aint him pking its the fact that he does it constantly it gets annoying. basically what your saying is that you don't mind leveling up to have all your hard work (stats gained) griefed back to base stats??
[url=http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1304533051[url]
roachee
SD Pro 1 Star
SD Pro 1 Star

Postby marney » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:45 pm

its the same for both guilds, im sure both guilds will grieff the hell out who ever they want no questions asked. but i do think a few take it too far and will just kill anyone just because their in the opposite guild to them, its just soma for you basically.

but at lvl 180 and pretty much got the best gear you can get, whats there left to do? lvl an alt? no point, farm? for what reason?

basically all whats left to do is the pvp side which means killing people which revoles to griefing and abusive world chat.

i advise you to just carry res scrolls with you and hunt somewhere else other than the normal pvp areas
marney
SD Five Star
SD Five Star

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions & Problems