Anti server behavior

Errors on the forum? - Post Here

Re: Anti server behavior

Postby Needles » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:53 pm

People had quit from both sides, wasn't just from fractured but I'm not turning this into a debate or anything so I'll leave it there.
Needles
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby Niteshadow » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Hehe I know.
I was just saying.
We was strong in our numbers if no1 had quit.

I agree lol lets leave it there b4 people join in XD
Hsoma
Esoma-Niteshadow
Somadev-Niteshadow,Luxze
RedemptionV3 - Niteshadow
Niteshadow
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby Tomster » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:50 pm

5. Was Laughing at @Tomsters post as he says he pks with @Nerithiel. Almost pissed my self laughin haha. I knew @@Tomster and @@Balsem left fractured so that they could hunt because due to the non stop pvp FRACTURED and NO_MERCY had goin.

Me and @balsem were more than happy to become a Neut guild in this we started to get on with most people, including No_Mercy but this probably got across to a few members of Timeout in the wrong manner, we were happing being social with everyone, but... Timeout started to pk myslef and the rest of Bloodcrest for some reason, as i understand it, it was because they thought we were going to team up with No_Mercy as we were doing boss's togeather ( Also doing boss's with Timeout )

following this i tried to avoid being pk'd but still tried to hunt for 2 days, still got pk'd and so did the rest of my guild guild, so i had to try and "protect" the lower levels so they could hunt, and ofc No_Mercy
were obviously going to help, which probably escalted the situation but oh well :P

But i can somehow see where timeout are coming from. ive been in all of the guild against No_Mercy and never really gave any of them the time of day (unless it was pking them) as there was this war.

Only after i left Fractured i started to talk to No_Mercy and realise they are a bunch of decent lads aswell, everyone is imo, but theres this hatred brought upon this long war thats been going on, but its all fun everyone has a laugh still, some people taking it too hard and get abit angry but tbh they need to lighten up lol, its a game and its there to have fun, sit back and enjoy urself
Tomster
SD One Star
SD One Star

Postby Niteshadow » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:45 pm

Ye I agree with you.

The only reason i dont get a long with most No_Mercy is cause they started pkin me for no reason at raps when Me and you where in Elysianforge with Nuova XD.

I obv started shouting shit about them and they didnt like it so they continued to pk me.

I'll always be a No_Mercy Rival or W/E

but I hope we can get along when the server is released :D
(Baby steps) ;-)

xxx
Hsoma
Esoma-Niteshadow
Somadev-Niteshadow,Luxze
Niteshadow
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby Rykiel » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:12 pm

Niteshadow wrote:1. @Nerithiels a Knob and most people agree

I remember once you asked me if i play diablo3 and i said yes we started playing together farm for endless hours there,helping you loads of times with everything,i enjoyed for most part our teaming up had great fun we also were friends on skype up untill you decided to go back to soma which i didnt really care about soma that much at that time cause i was only logging for gvws there.

You told me i removed you from my friendlist on skype cause i dont want to get DDOSS attacks from you.
Who is the knob and idiot here ? me or you.
From all the time we spent together on D3 you came up with that horrible excuse that shows how thick you are.
As i told you back then Im not gonna waste my time doing that all day,i got better things to do in my life but then again
being in Fractured to this to the ppl.
Rykiel
SD Four Star
SD Four Star

Postby Niteshadow » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:34 pm

Rykiel wrote:
Niteshadow wrote:1. @Nerithiels a Knob and most people agree

I remember once you asked me if i play diablo3 and i said yes we started playing together farm for endless hours there,helping you loads of times with everything,i enjoyed for most part our teaming up had great fun we also were friends on skype up untill you decided to go back to soma which i didnt really care about soma that much at that time cause i was only logging for gvws there.

You told me i removed you from my friendlist on skype cause i dont want to get DDOSS attacks from you.
Who is the knob and idiot here ? me or you.
From all the time we spent together on D3 you came up with that horrible excuse that shows how thick you are.
As i told you back then Im not gonna waste my time doing that all day,i got better things to do in my life but then again
being in Fractured to this to the ppl.

Maybe your only a dick in soma :P
And for some reason i dcd loads when i had u as a friend on skype =]. Only a precaution ^^.
Iknow you told me. But as the person who started this said you followed him for ages around vod. meaning you prob didnt have anything to do.
am not judging
am just sayin sometimes people are dicks and follow you around for ages to pk you.
and The only reason i didnt do well in Diab is because it wasnt my cup of tea. Aka i like more pvp based games.
Maybe if there was a reason to Farm all these places for hours uppon end then i would play diab 3.
I only played it for fun =].
Iknow i wasnt good at it because i barely tried cuz i didnt see the point.

I dont have a prob with you. All am saying sometimes we're all dicks sometimes :)
Hsoma
Esoma-Niteshadow
Somadev-Niteshadow,Luxze
Niteshadow
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby phoenixgolden » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:54 pm

Niteshadow wrote:
Needles wrote:
Niteshadow wrote:7. IF FRACTURED HAD ITS ORIGINAL Numbers NO_MERCY would have NO_CHANCE in pkin.

I'm sorry but I have to give that a lol. Other than that I agree with most of it. Don't get involved in wars too early then complain it doesn't work that way.

Its true tho Most of us from fractured Quit. We had loads of people. When you joined Endless there was already people that had quit. I think your Endless XD.

Loads of people from Rebirth/Ancestrals/Sanctuary quit.
If they didnt they woulda joined fractured and we woulda had mental squad.
but yeah. :)

Glad you agree
I hope When the server is released all this is put in the past =]
Ill be using a diff name.
I will still be the same person
Ill join in pvp wars at the right time
Will be fun ^^

his right lol mental squad wouldnt be the word would of been unstoppable haha :') i am a FRACTURED ;) always been in the guild.
Phoenix.

Human @Inca SomaDev (retired)
phoenixgolden
SD Pro 5 Star
SD Pro 5 Star

Postby robot123 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:37 pm

lol at this thread......
Sheffielder
robot123
SD Pro 3 Star
SD Pro 3 Star