PVP SOMADEV TEST SERVER?

Errors on the forum? - Post Here

PVP SOMADEV TEST SERVER?

Postby Niteshadow » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:14 pm

Hi guys, I came up with this idea when they upped all the rates. Maybe other people have thought of it too.
Am thinking. Why make the rates Higher?. Instead we could Have a PVP server that will be wiped for when somadev is release (31 of August). Things like;

1. An NPC which Has all the upgrades (they cost 0 gold)
2. As for weapons Maybe they could add an NPC which gives you average TOP END WEPS ( e-tags)
3. Obv ppl would still have to cap their stats etc. NO changes there

I think this is a good idea for the test Server to take as it had its good run and now every1 wants a bit of fun with pvp as i see lots of people are bk.

If You guys think this is a good idea please leave a reply and also any ideas you have to add to my idea or to make it better. :).

Thanks guys

Niteshadow
Hsoma
Esoma-Niteshadow
Somadev-Niteshadow,Luxze
RedemptionV3 - Niteshadow
Niteshadow
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Re: PVP SOMADEV TEST SERVER?

Postby Rykiel » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:49 pm

x200 rates and double drops arent good enough?

i know certain ppl that trained at minos from 410-435 in a couple of hours and already drops are good at certain spots that have been tested.

P.S 7 fracture members Raided GV 2day againist 3 NM i bet you didnt know that :P
Rykiel
SD Four Star
SD Four Star

Postby dannydutton » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:58 pm

lool i think you need to go back to school and learn maths agian neri

after fight u say 2v5 now its 3v7 when actually i think it was 3v4 2 of u having op weps and havenet stopped playing and 3 of us which hasent played for months so good on you winning u sad Vagina
dannydutton
SD Two Star
SD Two Star

Postby Needles » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:57 am

Some people take this game so seriously it's hilarious, I'll just clear this up since I was there from the start and pretty much started the whole thing, at first it was 3v2 at pammy myself and Xblaze vs whoever was on Balsem, Bluemagie and Niteshadow slowing then Mighty_Man showed up making it 4v2.

Then we went gv and Revenge shows up making it 5v2, then I think neri logged and he came so 5v3, 1337 and Stranger also showed up that makes 7 then Deejaybee and towards the end Wifey and Jaming. Wifey died and d/c'd never came back and well Jaming has like 300 str. No idea why people can't just chill and enjoy a bit of pvp.
Needles
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby Niteshadow » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:04 pm

Well Can Ghost or Any1 delete rykiels,needless's and also Dannys post. Completely off topic and also fuels other ppl to speak bk in a completely childish manner. I have no problem you guys arguing about this, nut not in this thread. Thanks

IF you want to reply please don't integrate useless details. We're all adults here.
Hsoma
Esoma-Niteshadow
Somadev-Niteshadow,Luxze
RedemptionV3 - Niteshadow
Niteshadow
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby Needles » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:30 pm

To be honest this whole topic is useless because the changes have already been decided and already in game so yeah just delete the whole thing.

iSylver wrote:Rates have been increased to 200x, drop rates doubled and there should be something in revlysi and otinif.

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7753

That useful enough for you?
Needles
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby ghostlord » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:35 pm

Agreed, this topic is useless.

On a sidenote though, Rykiel was on topic with a side note so that's ok. However, try not to taunt anyone.
Leader of The_Empire
@Ghostlord - Test server Pos King
@Phawaka - Retired human

Proud board member and mod of Somadev. Play fair, be nice!
Show your love for Soma, tell your friends about it!

Somadev - Blade of Heaven - 31st of August
ghostlord
SD Pro 5 Star
SD Pro 5 Star

Return to Suggestions & Problems