droiyan online private server *Coming Soon*

General Discussion regarding the Myth Of Soma

Re: droiyan online private server *Coming Soon*

Postby Sanity » Fri May 03, 2013 1:54 pm

By looking at those screenshots this is the old Chinese droiyan version?, am pretty sure Neo Droiyan source was leaked a while back.

But every Droiyan source i have come across is just to unstable to think about a release, would need time to re code most of it but personally i think it's too much work for something that won't get noticed , i know people say they would love to play it but the real question is for how long would they play it and my guess is not very long.

Anyway good luck, would be nice to see a server again.
Sanity
SD One Star
SD One Star

Postby Zerosignal » Thu May 09, 2013 12:29 pm

No update now for 3 weeks, guess this isn't happening, very disappointing, i know many people personally who would have loved to play this server.

The long awaited return of Droiyan continues...
Zerosignal

Postby jagga » Thu May 09, 2013 11:58 pm

Zerosignal wrote:No update now for 3 weeks, guess this isn't happening, very disappointing, i know many people personally who would have loved to play this server.

The long awaited return of Droiyan continues...
jagga

Postby Zerosignal » Sat May 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Bad enough not getting the promised droiyan server, but the thread is now being spammed....wake me up when its over.... Come back Droiyan!!!
Zerosignal

Postby arcanine » Sun May 19, 2013 10:26 am

I'd recommend contacting Finito ask him for his latest version of the Droiyan server files (I've noticed a few of the links around the forums are dead), they come with a basic guide but some prior knowledge in setting up a game server is advisable, we spent what felt like a couple of months trying to help someone set up a Droiyan server who simple could not be helped.

After that personally I've felt jaded trying to help anyone set-up Droiyan but if you have a self-starter attitude and a drive to have a Droiyan server there is no reason why it couldn't be done with the right entrepreneur attitude.
arcanine
SD Pro 5 Star
SD Pro 5 Star

Postby Zerosignal » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:26 pm

arcanine wrote:I'd recommend contacting Finito ask him for his latest version of the Droiyan server files (I've noticed a few of the links around the forums are dead), they come with a basic guide but some prior knowledge in setting up a game server is advisable, we spent what felt like a couple of months trying to help someone set up a Droiyan server who simple could not be helped.

After that personally I've felt jaded trying to help anyone set-up Droiyan but if you have a self-starter attitude and a drive to have a Droiyan server there is no reason why it couldn't be done with the right entrepreneur attitude.

Hey, so it's been another 3 years...

It doesn't appear that anyone is prepared to do a English Droyian Server, which is a shame. if you would be able to point me in the right direction for the files, I would do my best to make it happen.

I've got the drive to make it happen and I know others who would love to have a Droyian Server back, so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Zerosignal

Postby cappilio » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:19 pm

I Had all the files once upon a time, sure i go them from here, now nothing but dead links. Good Luck! i will see if i can find my old drive somewhere.
cappilio
SD Pro 5 Star
SD Pro 5 Star

Postby Zerosignal » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:26 pm

I hope you find them! Let me know
Zerosignal

Postby Zerosignal » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:33 pm

Hi All

So after all these years there is finally a Droiyan European Server, complete without bugs, with full translations and a professional team behind it to make this server special...!!

If you loved Droiyan and want to join the testing beta, please contact either myself or the project manager here:

**Link removed as wont allow me to post.. - Search for "Glory Droiyan" on Facebook and message him via messanger..

Again, Glory Droiyan on messanger - he will provide you with log ins and passwords, which you can update when in game.
Zerosignal

Previous

Return to General Discussion